Saturday 7 March 2009

Saturday update

Heading out early tonight and with the bets all done and dusted I thought I would get the blog out of the way.

Tipping Legends went for the jugular today with 3 bets ranging from 9/1 to 20/1. To be honest their analysis was top notch today. My Friend Sandy 20/1 and Prince Taime 16/1 both getting placed today and running pretty much as the emailed said they would.The placings were enough to post a profit today.

Probandit also posted a small profit today. Nothing in the first race today with the favourite Fesko well beaten. A dutch style bet in the 3.30 Wolverhampton(despite the email suggesting Lingfield?) saw Flipando win at 7/2.

So the first day in a while I can post green for profit on both services. Also to be noted is that Centrebet refunded my bet yesterday, where if you read down to yesterdays posting, Etxalar won by 16 odd lengths but was disqualified along with 4 other horses for taking the wrong part of the course.As a result I have edited my figures for yesterdays posting. So well worth checking to see if the bookie you placed the bet with did likewise.

Results from today

  • Tipping Legends Profit of £125.00
  • Probandit........... Profit of £64.06

No comments:

Post a Comment