Wednesday 25 March 2009

I must admit...

That when I was placing Tipping Legends bets today I was thinking "man these are crappy bets". In the end I was right..Winsley Hill was third in a field of 3 and Approved Force finished fifth 22 lengths behind the winner. Of course if they had won the tipsters would have "legends". But this is how it is this year so far. I am sitting treading water until the good months come..but boy is it hard on the patience.

Probandit had only one bet today in the last at Kempton. Resplendent Alpha finished second at 8/1 giving me some small profit. They also informed me of a very interesting staking plan involving their system bets and the fact that over 70% of system bets started shorter than the morning price. It has shown successful results though it has a major drawback in the fact I would need to be on betfair 5 minutes before the off. This I am not sure I could be bothered with or even if it is possible 50% of the time due to my work schedule. Still something to think about.

Results from today

  • Probandit......... Profit of £15.00
  • Tipping Legends Loss of £100.00

2 comments:

  1. Quote:- They also informed me of a very interesting staking plan involving their system bets

    Hi RM,
    Just curious as to how long you have been involved with Probandit?? As I would have thought they would have told you their Interesting Staking Plan from the outset!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over a year now. I know what you are getting at though. They have been proofing it themselves over figures from last May. It wont suit me though as I havent time to be on betfair before every race.

    RM

    ReplyDelete