Monday 23 March 2009

BOG equals profit

Without BOG today I would have broke even, but luckily I grabbed the 2/1 available at Betinternet and Freeze Up won in the 5.20 Plumpton at an SP of 100/30, while I drove home through the rush hour traffic. Really struggled to get bets on the other two bets today. I had to go to 4 bookies each to back Jersey Countess at 33/1 down to 22/1 and the win bet of Super Lord at 10/1. In the end the effort was wasted though Jersey Countess did manage a 4th. At least all my horses took the correct course today!

So small profit today with only Tipping Legends in action. Really want to make the most of the next week or so before the Flat season starts. April historically has been poor for me while the Flat form settles. Indeed Equine Investments don't even start to bet during this uncertain period, preferring to wait until May.

Results from today

  • Tipping Legends Profit of £66.66

No comments:

Post a Comment