Friday 21 August 2009

Urgghhhh!

The poor week continues and winners seem elusive. I did comment towards the end of July about how I would cope with the inevitable downturn after the ridiculously good purple patch. Now I know. It is actually physically painful and I would say my swearing has increased a touch on daily result review. Surely I can't have only one good month in a 12 month period?

Again today the first Equine bet was the key bet with the Legends also having a 2pt bet in the 2.50 York. Acrostic (6/1) placed for Equine with the Legends bet Lovelace (9/1) finishing down in 9th. From this point in the day I knew I was destined for a poor one. Only Lithaam (6/1) at Chepstow for Probandit brought any return. Its hard work at the moment!

Results from Thursday

  • Equine.............Loss of £240.63
  • Probandit.........Loss of £200.00
  • Legends...........Loss of £242.63

No comments:

Post a Comment