Saturday 15 August 2009

Saturday Profit

Thanks to Equine I made some money on a Saturday. A rarity indeed! Swift Gift (4/1) won the 3.45 Newbury in a race that also involved 2 e/w bets from the Form Analyst. Masia Moon (12/1) finished in 3rd for them.

Probandit continued its awful run. 3 bets failed to get anywhere near making profit today.

As for the Canbet crap below I've given up and withdrawn my cash. Maybe I am wrong about the rules but I know they have paid BOG before. The fact the transaction doesn't even show up on my account history is suspicious. Also the email advertised on their webpage mail@canbet.com has returned several Permanent Delivery Failures. Finally to have a customer service guy just decide to ignore me is down right rude. So f@ck you Randal and Canbet.

Results from Today

  • Equine............Profit of £580.00
  • Form Analyst....Loss of £30.00
  • Probandit.........Loss of £250.00

No comments:

Post a Comment