Tuesday 18 August 2009

Beaten by a neck!

So nearly, nearly a good one today. Hamish McGonagall (13/2 to 6/1) beaten in the last few strides by Barney McGrew in the first at York for Equine. The winner was a 25/1 tip for the Legends today and although I don't back them on Tuesday I'm pleased to see JC get things back in gear over the last few days. I over staked on Hamish McGonagall due to the Hills refer to trader crap, though it turned out ok today.

Another loser today for the Form Analyst today with Millfield (8/1) finishing 5th. Not a great run for them at the moment though no need to panic just yet. I must admit though the over confidence from some of the members does make me feel slightly uneasy. It's a tough old game this and there is no such thing as a "sure thing".

Results from Today

  • Equine...........Profit of £47.88
  • Form Analyst...Loss of £200.00

No comments:

Post a Comment