Saturday 1 August 2009

Could have been worse

A common theme at the moment is how bad tipsters are on weekends with Saturday being the favourite day for heavy losses. From January to June this year I can't remember many happy Saturdays. July came along, and it may be coincidence, but I had hardly had a bet on Saturday or Sunday......and have a look at my P&L for that month below!

The Form Analyst surprised me with 3 bets today. Katiyra (15/2 to 7/1), Hawkit (14/1) and Goodbye Mr Bond (8/1). None of the 3 ran particularly well and it is always disappointing to not get a bit of a return on e/w bets.

Due to the high activity from The Form Analyst I decided to skip the Legends bets today.

On a better note the Probandit bets performed well today and I'm not sure how we didn't get a winner out of one of them. Ninth House (15/2 to 7/1) was beaten by a neck, Effigy (12/1) was beaten into 3rd and finally at Lingfield, Hi Shinko (11/1) was beaten by a head.

Nevertheless I still hate Saturday bets..especially with uncertain ground.

Results from Today

  • Probandit.......Profit of £90.00
  • Form Analyst...Loss of £600.00

No comments:

Post a Comment