Saturday 15 August 2009

Friday update

No post last night as I was trying to get to the bottom of a problem with Canbet. I had backed Seamus Shindig there at 9/2, being the Legends winning bet yesterday. For some reason there is no transaction history on the bet, though my balance has increased. However as the SP was 11/2 it has not increased as much as I think it should have. Obviously without being able to see the transaction I can't tell what they have paid out on. I am pretty sure Canbet are BOG, so I will post up what I think I should have won and update later if there is a problem. As per JP I didn't back Malt or Mash the other winner for Legends. Again no value at 11/10 when the favourite was withdrawn. Nevertheless a great few days for the Legends.

Equine won the last of its 3 bets yesterday to save me from a bashing. Whiskey Junction winning at 6/4.

The Form Analyst's only bet again finished strongly and would have won with a few more yards. Royal Composer (9/1 to 8/1) finished in 3rd.

So assuming Canbet get me the info ( I have asked them at least 40 times for it now) the results for Friday are:

Results from Friday

  • Legends.........Profit of £181.00
  • Equine...........Loss of £25.00
  • Form Analyst...Loss of £200.00

No comments:

Post a Comment