Sunday 17 May 2009

That will teach me!

Just got in to find an email waiting for me from Marc from MOB! His only bet of the day Fortunate Dave, which I could have taken 16/1 at Sky, won at Market Rasen! This was the big winner I was waiting for this month too!

To make matters worse I just checked the two Tipping Legends results. Both Ponty Rossa (9/2) and Pokanoket (7/2) won their races!

Hands up guys I feel a touch foolish and hope that no one else followed my advice....

Will update the golf tomorrow as Hoffman is still in with an outside chance.

No doubt I won't be sleeping too well tonight!

2 comments:

  1. That's horrible mate, really feel for you - keep smiling though it will all come good in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the back of my head I keep hearing the word "typical"...lol.

    Todays results got me back smiling again though.

    RM

    ReplyDelete