Monday 4 May 2009

Fight back

Much better day today thanks to Equine and Probandit. I'm splashing about alot more cash at the moment so I guess we will have "higher" highs and much "lower" lows.

Equine kicked of their season today with a 1 pt win for Captain Macarry advised at 10/1. I got nowhere near that price with bits of 8/1 down to 7/1. No doubt there are betting relay rings trying to destroy this service and also I have no doubt the bookies have Equine bets marked. The earlier bet at 2pts Resentful Angel finished a close second.

Probandit kept me waiting today at the 4.40 Warwick . Everaard originally finished second at 7/2. A lenghty 30 minute stewards enquiry got me the right result. I haven't seen the race but from what I've read it was obvious that the result was going to be reversed. Why it took 30 minutes i have no idea.

Nothing for Tipping Legends today or for MOB, though Formula was pipped by a short head for MOB at Windsor 9/4.

Results from Today

  • Equine............ Profit of £565.88
  • Probandit........Profit of £437.50
  • MOB...............Loss of £150.00
  • Tipping Legends Loss of £200.00



No comments:

Post a Comment