Tuesday 16 June 2009

Tuesday update

I have managed to do my back in somehow and it is agony..so I'll keep this short tonight.

Winners for the Legends and a good place for Noseahead kept the losses down. Once again though, and this time I'm blaming back pain, I messed up the Noseahead bet managing to only do a half point e/w instead of a full point.

Poor first day for MOB at Ascot, though it was going to be feast or famine , as Marc went for huge odds bets.

Hopefully this back pain will vanish overnight and we can have a better day tomorrow racing wise.

Results from Today

  • Noseahead.............Profit of £159.03
  • Tipping Legends......Profit of £74.72
  • Probandit..............Loss of £150.00
  • Equine...................Loss of £150.00
  • MOB...................... Loss of £300.00

No comments:

Post a Comment