Sunday 8 February 2009

Par save

Must admit I never thought betting on golf could be successful with huge numbers playing in each events..but so far this year it is covering losses in the horse racing. Just finished watching Villegas finish third for a return on my each way bet though I sort of knew his third round 74 probably had cost him. So today the rest was as follows.

Probandit again not hitting form, with a single each way bet, finishing in the dreaded fourth position.

Single bet with Tipping Legends proving to be a winner in the form of Royal Envoy at partly 7/2 and balance at 100/30.(My stake restrictions at bookies costing me extra profit again!)

And the golf...Villegas bringing a small each way profit. I mentioned earlier in the week I had missed the bets on the ANZ Ladies Masters. I later managed to stake £100 on Katherine Hull at 5/2 in play to bring in a nice profit. This is not something I normally do. If i miss the bet normally I leave it..hopefully this is not a sign of impatience. However this time I got lucky and it won. Nine times out of ten I probably would have cost myself £100.

Results from today

  • Tipping Legends £170.00 profit
  • Probandit £75.00 Loss
  • Tipping legends Golf £287.50 profit

No comments:

Post a Comment