Sunday 22 February 2009

Guess what..

Another losing day!For some reason, in the end thankfully, Probandits email didn't get to me..saving me two points in the process.So only Tipping legends running today and the outcome of the weeks golf tips. I must admit I am feeling totally down about the whole thing at the moment.Its been a while since I have had two weeks of such consistently bad results from all services. Still there is time left in February and all it takes is one special day to get back on track. Though I wish it would hurry up and arrive!

Tipping Legends had two runners today, if they could be called that? The "two pointer" Stick Together in the 4.05 at Towester never settled and was pulled up. Nothing from the other bet either.

Tipping Legends golf also had no return for the weeks bets. So well up in January, it was expected that sort of form couldn't be kept up.

Results from today

  • Tipping Legends....... Loss of £150.00
  • Tipping Legends Golf Loss of £175.00

No comments:

Post a Comment