Saturday 11 April 2009

Tell me why I don't like Saturdays

The Boomtown Rats obviously got their song title wrong. Saturdays not Mondays are the days to not like. A total whitewash today and I think it could be 7 or 8 Saturdays in a row that I have taken heavy losses or at least no profit. Certainly something I need to look at in my strategy... is the racing just too competitive on Saturdays? Tomorrow when I get a chance I will trace back my results on Saturdays for the last 6 months and see what sort of a profit I show. It is certainly a disappointing finish to a great week.

Tipping Legends posted 5 bets in total today. Had high hopes for Sochatoa in the 3.10 Kempton 9/2 as it was also tipped by Probandit. Today's strong bet Noir et Vert in the 3.25 Carlisle 9/2 never got going today either.

Probandit after a nice start to the month are leveling out now. Two system bets today with a couple of saver bets. Favourite Saint Arch was disappointing in the 3.10 Kempton while Mr Willis finished 3rd in the 4.50.

Also of note today was that I have decided to follow MOB racing. Some of you will already be aware of this service from other blogs. They have had a great start to April and have been consistent since they started. I am only starting with half points this month and will review the bets so I can get used to their style of bets. Will make a post on them after this and will add a services I follow tab on the left of the blog. First bet from MOB today managed a second place. Indy Mood 11/1 came in second well behind the winner in the 4.30 Carlisle.

Results from today

  • Tipping Legends Loss of £300.00
  • Probandit .........Loss of £215.59
  • MOB...................Loss of £25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment