Thursday 16 July 2009

Corker

Really good profit today even though only half the services scored profit. My ROI this week has been superb considering the few bets I've wagered.

Today was the busiest day so far. Great start with My Gacho(9/1 to 7/1) winning for the Form Analyst in the 3.15 Leicester. I was only following race via betfair and I thought it was well beaten as it drifted hugely in play. Later Lake Chini (10/1 to 9/1) managed a nice 3rd in an ew bet.

Probandit bounced back from yesterdays loss to pull me in another 6 points profit. Winners were Dinqaan(11/2 to 5/1), then Support Fund (5/1) which beat the Equine bet in the same race and finally Matterofact (9/2) placing.

2 losers for Equine and an unlucky 4th for Legends. To sum up the Legends luck at the moment JC posted this today in his mail concerning The Form Analyst winner My Gacho "I've been a bit of a Jonah for this stable recently so now I'm passing it over it will probably win." What more can I say?

Results from Today

  • Form Analyst......Profit of £1082.06
  • Probandit...........Profit of £611.20
  • Legends..............Loss of £100.00
  • Equine................Loss of £275.00

No comments:

Post a Comment