Tuesday 28 July 2009

Back to the winners enclosure

A winning day for me and a winning day for the Tipping Legends. Not sure who will be more pleased..me or the tipsters themselves!

I was certainly pleased with the first race of the day for me the Goodwood 2.10. A strong ew bet for Drumfire (16/1) put me £1k up to start the day. Later a win for Finjaan (10/1) and a place for Drill Sergeant (12/1) left the Legends over 18 points up on the day.

Good performances for both Equine and The Form Analyst with their ew bets. Salient (33/1 to 22/1) was unlucky in running but still managed 4th for Equine. Fossgate (9/1) ran well well for TFA to finish 3rd.

For Probandit, Baybshambles (7/1) finished just out of the money in 4th place.

Results from Today

  • Legends.........Profit of £912.50
  • Equine...........Profit of £252.50
  • Form Analyst...Profit of £53.00
  • Probandit.......Loss of £100.00

No comments:

Post a Comment