Tuesday 22 September 2009

What should I do?

Only one bet today from the Form Analyst and it was a 3 point howler. Goodwood Starlight drifted from 7/1 to 16/1 before the off and was never in it. Now over 40 points down since the high in mid July, by the prices I managed, and I think I missed a 2 point loser while I was on holiday. Must be very close to the worst run I have been on with a tipster since I began. If it isn't, it is certainly the worst run in terms of bets performance by a mile.

If this had been a bad run by Equine I would have no problem with it as that service has proven success over the long run.

So panic has set in and confidence is down the chute. Was going to give it to the end of the month but I'll now have to sleep on it and decide whether it is time to pull the plug now before too much financial damage is done.

Results from Today

  • Form Analyst......Loss of £300.00

No comments:

Post a Comment