Wednesday 30 September 2009

Clean sweep

A clean sweep of losers today and £600 dropped. The dice haven't fallen too well for me at all this month for the Legends tips. The bulk of the points have been scored on days I haven't bet. Today, my first day following the tips this week, we had only losers. Prince of Thebes (7/1), Corton Charlemagne (11/2) , Vhujon (5/1) and a double on the last two were the losers.

Utter frustration with Equine continues. I have tried to be disciplined and have left the non account bet "mentions." However I have lost count of the number of "mentions" that have won this month. Meanwhile the account bets are running like they all have 3 legs. So much for "discipline" paying off! Both Aussie Blue (9/2) and Shadowtime (13/2) had poor races today.

Form Analyst resumes tomorrow after a break. Still not 100% sure what I am doing. I have a plan for Equine's all weather season that will require a healthy bank, which I have in place at the moment. The question is do I take a gamble and risk the bank?

Results from Today
  • Equine.............Loss of £200.00
  • Legends...........Loss of £400.00

No comments:

Post a Comment