Saturday 14 November 2009

Terrible day...great night!

Going into the evening bets I had managed one place at 8/1 for the Legends. Was cursing myself for getting involved with Saturday betting again. 3 Losers for 4PA, 1 for Probandit, and 2 for the Legends including a 4 point bet faller!

The fat lady was yet to sing! A disqualified winner for the Legends, Wicked Daze (8/1), in the 8.50 Wolverhampton, on which the bookies (god bless them) paid out on. I also over staked £18 in error on this one too. This was followed by a 9/2 winner for Probandit in the 9.20. Thunderstruck winning by a neck. And just to top it off Anelka's 72 minute deflected winner against Ireland allowed me to trade off to guarantee by betfair trading profits on the day to £710.15.

So a total of £1134.75 profit on a day which looked doomed to failure until very late on. I won't be complaining about my bad luck for a while!

Results from Today

  • Legends.............Profit of £599.60
  • Probandit...........Loss of £25.00
  • 4PA..................Loss of 150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment