Saturday 21 November 2009

Last race reprieve again!

Seemed to be heading for a horrible Saturday again. Up pops Probandit with a 14 /1 winner Periachy and a place in the same race, 9.15 Wolverhampton, for Bel Cantor (mostly 6-1) and the day ends in profit. Earlier Probandit also had a winner for Fantasy Fighter (7/2) and a place for Forest Dane (3/1) at Lingfield.

Horrible day for the Legends dropping 11 points despite a good start with Sa Suffit (2/1) winning in the first bet.

4PA's bet came though at 8.20 this morning. Like any normal person I was still tucked up in bed at this time on a Saturday morning. The bet was Kauto Star! Not a bet for me. Yes it won and I missed out on the profit..but I will be hoping for much better from this service. It was the equivalent of a football tipster tipping Chelsea to beat Wolves today.

Also of note today was the closure of my VC bet account today without even the decency of a phone call or email. I guess from what I have read elsewhere it was inevitable." No winning accounts wanted thank you! Regards Victor"

Results from Saturday

  • Probandit.........Profit of £613.58
  • Legends...........Loss of £550.00

No comments:

Post a Comment