Friday 23 October 2009

Legends save the week

Crocus Rose (12/1) saved me from a nasty week..winning at Doncaster. Unlike JP I didn't get rule 4 anywhere which was a plus. However unlike JP I made a balls up and thought I had placed £30ew at one of the bookies , when actually it was only £15 ew...£230 down the drain! Only seems to happen on winning bets though!

Also a good steady day from Probandit with Ishiadancer (7/2 to 3/1) winning and later on This Ones For Eddy (8/1 to 15/2) getting backed into 9/4 before being beaten by a short head. Still got the place money on it though.

Added a few more blogs to my Sites of Interest today.Good luck with the blogs.

Results from Friday

  • Legends...........Profit of £770.00
  • Probandit.........Profit of £191.84

No comments:

Post a Comment